The College Pathway Program or CPP is unique to Profectus Academy of Toronto and our mission to ensure we are developing programs to support our students and families in every way possible.
The College Pathway Program is ideal for students who are motivated to enter a College based post secondary program and have a general idea of what kind of program they want to pursue.
When enrolled in the College Preparation Program at Profectus Academy of Toronto, students will gain access to the following supports and services:
- Personality Assessment to establish the best possible career options for each student.
- An individualized College Pathway Plan based on student interest and goals to be put into action throughout the student’s time at Profectus Academy of Toronto.
- Bi-weekly meetings with a Guidance Counsellor who will track student progress toward the end goal.
- Year-long support from Academic Support Services by tracking student marks throughout the school year and providing preventative and responsive supports for students to raise the chance of success.
- Tours of College sites for students to fully understand what the University experience is like in Canada.
- Learning Skills workshops to ensure students have the necessary study skills (time management, self regulation, etc.) to succeed once in College.